- Hotel Gothia Towers will get over 1 200 rooms and the additional area will be 40 000 m².
- The new tower will be 100 metres high – only the Liseberg Amusement Park Tower (which is 116 metres) will be higher in Gothenburg.
- The current East Tower will be extended to 82 metres and the 77-metre-high West Tower (which is the tallest tower today) will instead be the lowest of the three.
- The three towers will be linked by glazed overhead walkways 55 metres above street level.
- There will be twelve new meeting rooms plus several lounges, rooms for break-out sessions and more.
- There will be seven new meeting rooms on the 28th floor 82 metres above street level will get panoramic windows.
- There will be four new restaurants and a banqueting hall for 300 people on the 29th floor.
- There will be a wellness centre with an outward projecting pool 49 metres above street level.
- The new tower will have ten lifts and all three towers will have external panoramic lifts.
- The hotel will be certified in accordance with the international environmental standard BREEAM