Our F Halls are supremely flexible, with their own entrance and great views of Liseberg.
There are six meeting rooms in total, with capacities of between 220 and 330 guests each. Best of all, the rooms can be combined with each other in many different ways. Two rooms have space for around 600 people, and combining all six and the Expo Hall gives a total area of 4,400 m². That’s enough room for 2,000 seated dinner guests.
Next door is a foyer and the Expo Hall, a 600 m² exhibition space with fantastic panoramic views. And, of course, it works just as well for informal gatherings or catering.
These rooms are next to both the G Halls and the smaller meeting rooms within our conference department, offering additional opportunities for creating exactly the event you want.
The following is included in our F halls:
- A conference technician for up to eight consecutive hours per day and room (four consecutive hours per half-day) (Unless otherwise specified, the technician will arrive 30 minutes before the announced starting time and leave 30 minutes after the announced finishing time.)
- Podium with lectern, two standing tables, easel pad, dimmable stage lighting for speakers
- A sound system suitable for speaking and background music
- A wired microphone on the lectern
- A wireless microphone
- Data projector
- A choice of standard furnishing such as theatre seating with or without writing tablets, schoolroom seating or a U-shaped table.
|Meeting rooma||Theatre seating||Classroom||U-shape||Boardroom||Island shape||Area(m2)|