Here we have four rooms with space for between 220 and 370 people, some of which can be combined to create larger meeting spaces. The result is a popular venue for meetings, exhibitions and events.
The total area is 2,500 m², giving enough space for up to 1,700 seated dinner guests. Next door is a foyer space which is ideal for exhibitions, informal gatherings or catering. Our G Halls really come into their own when used for exhibitions, with catering facilities right outside.
Need more space? Why not combine the G Halls with the F or H Halls!
The following is included in our G halls:
- A conference technician for up to eight consecutive hours per day and room (four consecutive hours per half-day) (Unless otherwise specified, the technician will arrive 30 minutes before the announced starting time and leave 30 minutes after the announced finishing time.)
- Podium with lectern, two standing tables, easel pad, dimmable stage lighting for speakers
- A sound system suitable for speaking and background music
- A wired microphone on the lectern
- A wireless microphone
- Data projector
- A choice of standard furnishing such as theatre seating with or without writing tablets, schoolroom seating or a U-shaped table.
|Theatre seating||Classroom||U-shape||Boardroom||Island shape||Area(m2)|