These are some of our most popular and flexible meeting spaces. Two meeting rooms – with space for 245 and 285 people – can easily be combined into one large room with a capacity of 500 people. Next door is Hall H, which is 1,400 m² in size – perfect for exhibitions and catering. The hall is particularly popular for product launches, being situated adjacent to the lifts.
Combining both the meeting rooms into one makes Hall H the ideal venue for exhibitions and catering in connection with your meeting. The Congress Hall is next door, providing an excellent plenary meeting room, while the G Halls can be used as smaller break-out rooms.
Hall H, combined with both meeting rooms, has space for 900 seated banquet guests. Its proximity to the Congress Hall offers the scope for particularly large events. Why not add the nearby J Lounge for an informal gathering, catering or an exhibition?
The following is included in our H halls:
- A conference technician for up to eight consecutive hours per day and room (four consecutive hours per half-day) (Unless otherwise specified, the technician will arrive 30 minutes before the announced starting time and leave 30 minutes after the announced finishing time.)
- Podium with lectern, two standing tables, easel pad, dimmable stage lighting for speakers
- A sound system suitable for speaking and background music
- A wired microphone on the lectern
- A wireless microphone
- Data projector
- A choice of standard furnishing such as theatre seating with or without writing tablets, schoolroom seating or a U-shaped table.
|Theatre seating||Classroom||U-shape||Boardroom||Island shape||Area(m2)|