The Expo Hall
The Expo Hall covers an area of 600 m², and boasts a fantastic panoramic view of Liseberg. It also has its own entrance, making it ideal for spectacular, exclusive events, parties, product launches and exhibitions.
The Expo Hall is often used for exhibitions, informal gatherings or catering in connection with meetings in the F Halls.
The Expo Hall can accommodate 250 seated diners or 400 people for an informal gathering. Add the nearby F Halls, and you can host a banquet for 2,000 people. You decide, and we’ll make it work!
The following is included in our Expo hall:
- A conference technician for up to eight consecutive hours per day and room (four consecutive hours per half-day) (Unless otherwise specified, the technician will arrive 30 minutes before the announced starting time and leave 30 minutes after the announced finishing time.)
- Podium with lectern, two standing tables, easel pad, dimmable stage lighting for speakers
- A sound system suitable for speaking and background music
- A wired microphone on the lectern
- A wireless microphone
- Data projector
- A choice of standard furnishing such as theatre seating with or without writing tablets, schoolroom seating or a U-shaped table.